Quality Maintenance Service (QMS)
The maintenance phase is an overarching phase that is intended for the processing of changes and updates to the packaged applications. When processing updates and changes to previously created packages, the history of these packages will be re-used so that the intake, testing and packaging can be performed more quickly.
On request, we can check what the impact of the update/change is, after which it will be determined whether the existing package can be easily modified or whether a new package has to be created.
Years of experience in the area of application maintenance have enabled ATS Teconomy to develop a unique method: the Quality Maintenance Service (QMS). This service ensures that the process runs within the budget and set deadlines.
QMS supplies you with the professionalisation of your application management on the basis of properly established processes.
Advantages of application maintenance from ATS Teconomy
- Full alignment to existing processes within your organisation, such as incident, problem and change management
- Controlled implementation of changes
- Consideration of application sets and back-end dependencies
- Coordination with the CAB (Change Advisory Board)
- Faster processing times through the recycling of existing application information
- Making your business-critical applications manageable
- High quality of the supplied packages
- Where necessary, direct coordination takes place with the supplier (vendor)
- Optimal and efficient transfer of knowledge to the client’s organisation so that sufficient knowledge of the entire process can be built up within the organisation.
- ATS Teconomy makes use of a permanent team of staff.
- We will never make use of in-house developed or proprietary tools. This means we don’t create any dependency.
- Complete coordination with functional application management and other disciplines
- ATS Teconomy makes use of its extensive knowledge base of applications.
- The available knowledge, experience, templates, approach and, of course, the semi-manufactured products ensure that ATS Teconomy can quickly deliver top-quality, tested packages.
- We can make use of your existing service desk software and/or CMDB.
Phasing of application changes
It is important to recognise that business activities, represented by functional management, give direction to the provision of information. The changes made to applications on the basis of this are carried out according to a fixed plan:
Phase 1: Acceptance & Registration of RFC
Phase 2: Review change (dependencies, impact, risk)
Phase 3: Coordination and approval of CAB
Phase 4: Scheduling of Intake & Testing
Phase 5: Technical testing
Phase 6: Functional intaking
Phase 7: Packaging
Phase 8: Acceptance
Phase 9: Transfer (distribution)
Phase 10: Updating registration (CMDB/service desk tool)
Integration into existing service desk
In today’s 24x7 business environment, ATS Teconomy ensures maximum up-time with its virtual package line. We also ensure that all disciplines involved, such as a CAB or service desk, have access to our portal from every location. In this way, all information and statuses can be inspected in real time. Synchronisation with existing service desk software is carried out where necessary.
Guarantee on application maintenance
ATS Teconomy guarantees that a minimum of 90% of the changes will be accepted during the first delivery. In addition, we guarantee that the packages will function 100% correctly within an agreed warranty period at no additional cost.
You can always contact us if you have any questions about our maintenance services or the possibilities that ATS Teconomy has to offer. Call 085 500 0100 or fill out the contact form.